Monday 27 April 2009

Spring Semester

I am feeling sad that this semester about to finish. I am going to miss everyone in my all classes. I really have had really good time this semester. I really like my professors because I think there are the best. Especially Prof. Robert and Prof. Jackson. I am really going to miss their classes. Prof. Robert, he is the best ESL professor I have ever had in my education life. He is so patient and calm. He gives enough time to do work, and the most important thing is he makes the work so spicy and interesting that I love to do some of the activities like blogs. I do like blogs because that way I can improve my writing. If he probably have given the journal writing to write by hand, I probably would not do it, but this one I love to download photoes, etc. I am going to miss Prof. Jackson because he is the best one in his field. He is a attroney. He is the bussiness law professor. He is so funny, he makes you laugh all the time during his class. He is also so easy that make taste so easy to understand. Sometimes he says funny cases of his court which make my day more joyful. I have never missed any classes yet because I especially go to take notes because whatever he asked in the quiz, it is most similarly from his notes. I will also miss my classmates. Thanks you all for making my semester memorable.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. This semester is almost finish but don't worry probably we will see again on english 152.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like Robert very much! He's great.
    And you mentioned the hand-writing journal which he gave us last semester. And I have to agree, the blog is much more fun.

    ReplyDelete