Saturday 2 May 2009

The most sad day of my life

The most sad day of my life was when I lost my grandfather. He died with high blood pressure. Because of high blood pressure, the doctor's found many clots that he went into Coma. I was not with him when he got sick in the morning. He was remembering me, my sister and my mother. He was calling us each day atleast 10 to 15 times. Asking that we are okey because my father was not with us. I really miss him. When I was a child, I had lived three years with my grandparents. I still remember it, every morning he brought me to walk to show peacocks. The place my grandparents used to live in the morning, you can see many peapocks and monkeys. He had not said no to me foranything I liked, he bought me all. I call him NANA becasue that's way we call our mother's father "NANA." I miss you Nana, and you are my hero. I love you Nana .Whatever time I had spent with you, I will never forget it.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry I feel bad for you. I have a problem because I have low blood pressure but high is very dangerous.

    ReplyDelete