Sunday 26 April 2009

Britian's got talent

Britian's got talent is one of my favorite reality show. I have started watching it since last year when my manager showed me one of it clip on youtube. The clip of Signature. I told all my friends to watch this show. I watched this signature video many times with my friends, and all of them became fan of it. I think reality show sometimes work as a fuel because most of the time what happened that during our normal life we sometimes feel lack of confidence, and this reality shows work as fuel to restore our confidence back in our lives. One of my favorite 2009 video is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY&feature=related. and the second one from last year is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaBsshIYT2w. I would suggest everyone to watch this. All these youtube clips are really really good and entertaining.

2 comments:

  1. I never seen this show but definately I should!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reality shows, this one is really good!
    They're inspiring!

    ReplyDelete