Sunday 26 April 2009

Stamford Town Center

Stamford Town Center is one of my favorite place for shopping. I went their yesterday with my cousin, sister and mother. We go for shopping every single day since my cousin came from India. We especially went their for his shopping. We went their by bus because I do not drive. I could go with my father, but he is not really patient about the shopping. He does not like when we take long time shopping. I think he needs to understand that women's shopping does take much time because we just can not get the item. I would like to try each thing. Well, I am kind of going off the topic. Let me come on the track, so yaa first we went to Macy's from there he purchased pair of sandal, his sunglasses and a purse for his mother. His mothe especially told me not to buy any other products except for his. She sent me a list of stuff which I have to get it for him. He told me that he wanted it because he wanted to buy a present for his mother for Mother's day and something for father. I could not say no to him. Then we went to Hallmark to buy a signing cards for his mother and father. I loved the cards. Since my sister did not have her lunch, she felt hungry, so we went to Italian Pizza Place where I ate tomato, spinich pizza, and everyone else got cheese pizza on the fourth floor at the mall. I really enjoyed it. We went to Rainblow too shop where I bought kitchen for my purse. We went to Nike to buy his shoes. I really enjoyed a day. I am going for shopping again soon. I really love shopping. It is just my favorite hobby.

2 comments:

  1. I live shopping too!!!! i can shopwith my girlfriends all day and we never tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you girls love shopping!
    Like my girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete