Monday 20 April 2009

Today

Today I had a great day because I went to pick up my cousin from New Jearsey. He came to the United States first time with his classmate. He is going to stay with us for two weeks. I am so exicted. His name is Arham, and he is 12 years old. He is the son of my favorite aunt Nahid. He came here with the his seventy class fellows who went to NASA for some kind of training. He wanted to become an engineer. He is fond of everyone because he is the youngest one. I tell him everytime that your face seems to me a Bear. I once had called him by that name. I love him so much. I still remember the day he was born. I and my sister stayed with my aunt and him when he was born. We played with him one by one. I cried a lot when my aunt put him in boarding school where I can not see him or talked to him frequently. I think she made the right decision to put him in boarding because sometimes kids realize there responsibility after they get alone.
His school name is St.Peter which is the most expensive boarding school in Panchgani. I really like his school because it creates many events for students to explore. I watched his video in which he became a girl in drama. He looked so cute in girl outfit. He always participate in all the activities at school. His favorite sport is cricket, but he also know other sports too. I am going to miss him when he leaves.

2 comments:

  1. That's really good. It nice to have a family here even just for a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With 12 years doing training in NASA???
    That's terrific. The indians are very good at engineering right?!

    ReplyDelete