Sunday 19 April 2009

Hrithik and Aishwriya














Hrithik Roshan is one of my favorite actor. I became fan of his when I saw his first movie "Kaho na Pyar hai" in 2000. It became superstar over night. His father directed that movie. He achieved many filmfare award for this film. Not only that, he is one of the best actor in Bollywood now. He also worked in many other popular and hit movies like Na tum jano na hum, Dhoom 2, Kkrish, Koi mil gaya, Mission Kashmir, Lakshya and many more. One of my favorite was Dhoom 2 and Kaho na pyar hai. The reason I am fan of his is because he is the best dancer in bollywood.

Many girls cried when he got married with Sussane Khan the daughter of Sanjay Khan who was once an actor. The story of Kaho na Pyar hai was facinating to me is becasue the story of the movie was similiar to his real life love story. When I watched his another movie Lakshya menans "Aim of your life" something that you want madly. I leant that if I really really want something, then I have to work hard to achieve it with trust in myself. I think that movie changed my views about myself.

Dhoom 2 is my most favorite movie because my favorite actress worked with him. Her name is Aishwirya rai Banchan. She also worked him in another movie after this one which was Jodha Akbar, and that one based on Akbar's and Jodha's life. I think Director and writers were trying to show people of India that long time ago people of different religions were getting married or may be tried to remined them about their great love story which people seemed forgotten it a while ago.

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I don't know this actor but he is a good looking man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ual his wife is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete