Sunday 5 April 2009

Funny

Today when I was coming from my work to home, I took the bus 41. I had waited so an hour to catch this bus because today is sunday. I slided my ten ride card in the fare slot and sat. I saw an old lady front of me, and she was talking to the girl besides me. The girl was going to Bridgeport, and the old lady was telling her that be careful the bridgeport area is not good. Anything can happen that may be somebody steal money from her, etc. The girl replied that she did not have any money, so no one can steal anything. The old lady said people can kill people for money, and that's why she learnt karate. When I heard that I felt laughing. The old lady said she had been learning karate for six years, and she got her black balt a week ago. I could not laugh because I did not want her to embaracced. I know it does not matter with age, but the way she said it most eveyone in the bus felt the same way as me. The girl was smiling too. She said first she got red, then green, and finally black. The old lady said she learnt because if anyone try to rape her she can do karate to protect herself. She said "do not think I am 66, I am strong." While she was saying this she looked at the driver. I really do not know why I felt strange. The whole conversation was so funny and hilarious. I came home, and I could not wait to tell my sister and mother about it. Sometimes people around us make are day memorable such TODAY.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha
    That was funny!
    I took this bus for six months and everyday there was something different and funny. There are so many crazy people there, right?
    hahaha

    Breno

    ReplyDelete