Monday 6 April 2009

Math test


Today, I was so exited about my math test of chapter 3 which was about long division and synthetic division, Vertical, Horizontal and Slant asymtotes. I had some confusions with few problems, so I brought them over to the Tutoring center. I waited there for almost half an hour, and I was about to leave, and someone came to help me. When I asked them a problem, he started to think, and he might concluded something and factored the first line. Then he stopped. when I saw that line I figured it out the entire problem, and he was still thinking. I told him that I got it. He was shocked by my answer. This is the third or fourth time that the tutor had problems figuring out. Last time when I went to the tutoring center, and I gave them a word problem, and they replied to me that they also had problems with word problems, and that test I got 83 points. I had never gotten less than 97 to 100 in my math, and I was so disappointed about it. Today, I felt so confident that I will get 100 out of 100 this time because I decided work more by my own than anyones help. I feel bad for some students who might get affected like me.

NCC also offers racitation sessions, but as forward as you go with your classes, these sessions timing decreasing. I can not attend this because the timing does not suit to my schedule otherwise there is no need for me to go to the Tutring Center.

2 comments:

  1. I never like match before but I think in America match is much easier than in Poland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always gotten A's in Math too.
    It's my favorite subject.

    ReplyDelete