Tuesday 7 April 2009

Shoplifters

I really do not know why people try to steal. I have seen many people in my store who steals some stuff every time from a bagel to DVD. I was working at the service desk once, and the guy around 40 to 45 came to me. He was on wheel chair. He came to returned some items like blank VCR tapes, DVD and etc. All items worth around eighty dollars, so I returned it. He did not even have the recipt of the product, so I called my manager. He approved it and gave him a store credit. He came back after couple of day with similiar products. Before he came to me I saw him taking some stuff from the selves, so I went to the security and explained that he comes all the time, and take stuff off from the selves and return back to the store. The security took him to the room, and they asked him a question. The strange part of this incident was his mother showed up at the service desk that where is his son? I called the manager, and they brought her to him. I was surprised when I knew that his mother knew what he was doing? I felt bad for them because the security called the cops, and cops took him. Nowdays, this stuff do not surprise me because daily I see people doing wrong.

2 comments:

  1. I also don't know why people try to steal. I know some people don't have enough money and they need to do that but most of them doing this for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so bad. Even in the wheel chair ;/

    ReplyDelete