Sunday 22 February 2009

Today

Today, I worked six thrity to three o' clock. Then I went for shopping with my family. We went to Indian shop in Stamford to buy some groceries. I loved that store, and especially their customer service which I never find in Norwalk Indian Store. I call the owner of the store Uncle because he always treat like his own daughter. His name is Furkan. He is nice human being. Whenever I go his store, we spend almost two hundred dollars because we only eat halal meat which buy it from there. He also give us some discount every time like a whole box of candy, whole pack of mango juice. He is not only treat us well, everyone. He said once to my father that if he treat the customer well, it does not matter to him that the customer is going to come back or not, the only thing matter to him which is when the customer walk out the door has to be happy and he said that that's our culture. I really respect him a lot. He is my father's friend too. If he would not show the attorney to my father, I would not be in here. He told my father to see a immigration lawyer for us. I am so happy that my father has such a good frined.

After I came back from shopping, I call my aunt India. I really like to talk to her. I tell her everything about my thoughts that what I am going to do in my life, she is always supportive. She is really my best friend. She is my mother's older sister. Her son is going to be here in March, so I called her to know what does she want from here? I also told her that there is not going to be the wrestling in Norwalk or Bridgeport in that month. Actually, my cousin his name is Arham, and he study in boading school in India. He is only 10 years old, and he is coming here to NASA, I do not know why. He loves wrestling, and he told me that he wants to watch the actual match. His favorite wrestle is John Ceina. I brought the t-shirt for him when went to India three month ago.

I do know what to write, I have to write twenty minutes. What? What? What? Oh ya, I watch the twilight online after that. Actually half of them. If anybody want to watch it is on youtube. I could not go to watch that movie because my cousin messed up all my plans, last minute she told me that she is not coming. I was dying to watch that movie because I read the book and I was so facinated by its trailor. I wanted to see how the actual Edward and Bella looks like when they made the movie. I really like the vampire stories.

I will post my new post tomorrow because the time is going to be over. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I've been in Indian store in norwalk and it's good. Many exotic food for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. every single girls loves twilight haha
    My cousin made me go with her three times!
    And she watched 19 times already with other people also.

    ReplyDelete