Tuesday 10 February 2009

Places I call home

Places I call home is include the United States. United States is the place where I always wanted to be. I love the United States especially for winter. I love when it snows. I also love everything about the United States. I like the people of the United States. I like the English languages which I has been trying to learn since my childhood. I love the schools and colleges of the United States because I love to study. I am so glad that I am living my dream in the United States. The most importan element I like about the United States which is freedom. Freedom for everything I like to do. I like when I do not have any obligations to do or not to do something. I like about the U.S. that the governement care for the people.
The places I like is include Mumbai, India. I like about Mumbai is the places to see like Gate of India, Taj hotel, Juhu Chopati, Chopati and Bollywood. I think the bollywood name came from Hollywood. Bollywood is the Indian film industry. My favorite actress is Aishwirya rai banchan. She was once became a Miss World. I like about Mumai is the night life like disco. I love shopping in Mumbai because I love the culture dresses and things which are part of indian culture. I love to buy Indian dresses from Mumbai because this is the place you can get most stylish clothes because of the bollywood trend. Bollywood trend makes most of the indian crazy. People like to wear what the film stars wear. The seller always give their products names from the film stars name, so it can be sell easily, and people buy those stuff. I love the indian food, and my favorite indian food is called pani puri, wada paau, and many more. If I am going to list all the names the blogs will be to long. I like also Mumbai because of beaches.

2 comments:

  1. I wish that one day I can visit India. I really want to go to Mumbay and Kolkata!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it nice the night life in mumbai?
    i gotta go there!

    ReplyDelete