Thursday 26 February 2009

Fashion


Today, I have decided to write my blog about Fashion. I look fashion in my own way. I always whatever I like to wear, I really do not think that what others will think about me? My favorite dress is jeans with Indian tradition kurta. I really do not care whatever I wear in cloth, but I always picky about my handbags, shoes and sandals. I went for shopping today, and I did not find something different in the stores. I went online to get something traditional because my cousin's wedding in this year. I will need atleast 10 to 15 traditional dresses to wear in each ceremony. I found about the Manish Malhotra, the India's leading Fashion designers. I read that he have designed dresses for many bollywood actresses like Urmila, Aishwirya Rai Banchan, Kajol, Rani, etc. He mostly designe for women, but he also designed for Sharukh khan one of the popular actor of bollywood in the movie Mohabbtein. He also asked to design for Michael Jackson, when he came to India for his bollywood show. I really impressed by his biography. I was disoppointed that I could not find his official site, so I can order online. Neverthless, I told my aunt to go to his showroom and get me something.
I am looking for the event when I will wear one of his dresses. I actually like his designer dresses because he always gets the idea that what the women want?

2 comments:

  1. I think you really like fasion???? So many cut dresses and also very diffrent than I wearing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 to 15 dresses?
    that's a lot for only one wedding!

    ReplyDelete