Sunday 29 March 2009

Sapna Babul ka Bidaai

Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai, it means Parents dream for their daughters farewell from their homes to their husbands. I never really liked soaps in any languages. I felt it is just a waste of time; however, I do not think this way anymore. My sister told me to watch one episode of this daily soap or serial. It was so much intersting that I watch it everyday now. The story of this serial is based on Indian society's opinion about the beauty that how they reject someone who is not pretty or not fair. They are two sisters in Bidaai. One named Sadhna and Ragini, they both have been facing the difficult situation where they are being compared to one another because Sadhna is fair and look pretty, but Ragini skin tone is dark. In Sapna Babul ka Bidaai parents tries to find a husband for Ragini, but everyone reject her because she is dark, and instead of her everyone wants Sadhna for their daughter-in-law. Sadhna got married with a guy who is mentally ill under some circumstances. Sadhna tried to convince her husband's brother Ranveer it he could get married with Ragini. He was returned from the United States with his girl friend that Sadhana found out later, and he rejected Ragini. Ragini was so upset that his father and mother are worried because of her. After certain time, Ranveer found out that his girl friend he came with, she loved his money not him. Ranveer left her. I saw the episode after that how he felt in love with Ragini on the phone where they both were talking on the phone, but they both did not know each other. Finally, they both found out, and there were lots of misunderstading between them. Then, there parents did not agree for their marriage. Finally, their parents agreed, and they both got married. I really enjoyed the wedding. Let me stop here, otherwise I will not stop.

1 comment: