Monday 30 March 2009

My favorite Soap Jodi(Couple)

Kahin to hoga (There is going to be someone who made for you mean your life partner)
Some people of my country believe that there is someone special that God already made it for you, you just going to find him the right one. May be he or she around you, but you can not see it. Look properly, and you will find him or her. This jodi is my favorite jodi because when I was in India, I heard about them from my sister. I only watched one episode, and their chemisty were outstanding. They both had won many awards together. I was so disappointed when I heard that the soap they both were working on it, it was over. They both went on different directions. Everyone thought when they were together that they would get married. Well, they both might not made for each other.





1 comment:

  1. I already found my special one, but she's in Brazil. We talk everyday and I'll see her again in two months.

    ReplyDelete