Monday 2 March 2009

I miss summer



Today, I really had a bad day. I had anxiety at 4:00 a.m. that how I am going to make it to my work? I was late at my work 2 hours. It was not a good start. When I migrated to the United States, I was exicted about the snow and winter because I was tired of too hot weather, I assume about 80 to 90. When I saw snow first time, I was so happy. I really felt something when the snow felt on my cheek. I felt cold but I liked it back then. My dad told me that he really hate when it snows. I was thinking that why he hated so much? Now, I can say yes I do not like it too. I do not mind if it snows a inch or two, but I really do not like more than that because it messed up my schedule every time. Some of my relatives move to India every winter because they can not bear too much snow. I really do not prefer to change the country suddenly.
There are somethings that I like about winter is winter itself. I like when it is cold but not too much. I think every seasons have its own importance. My grandmother used to tell me that in winter, the human get new skin of their body. I still do not get how that work?
Summer, there is a lot to say about summer not only from me, everyone around me loves summer. I figured something out that in America, people love summer more than any other season. Summer and Winter are opposite to each other, just like the two sides of a coin. Summer is the seasons that we can wear whatever the favorite outfit we want to wear? We do not have to think of much to get a dress out of closet.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Romi,
    I haven't read your blog for some time now but I am glad I did, you always have a wonderful page and i really enjoy reading it. I would definitely have to agree with you, some people love summer and think is because kids are free from school, days are longer, sunny, humid AND HOT , but when you come from a country that is crossed by the EQUATORIAL line, summer is not something you look foward to and even thou I like summer, my favorite season would have to be winter. I do more sports during this time than in the summer such as Ice Skiin, snow boarding, skating but the best is to go back to the cavin and get warm and cozy after a long day of just ice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH dont tell me about it. I love summer too! Cant live without, that's why I went to Brazil for two months this last winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really miss summer too. I love when is hot and sunny. I hate winter but I am from europe when most of the time is cloudy and cold.

    ReplyDelete